woensdag 9 oktober 2013

FASHION//LEATHER

Leather, I love it . With leather i'm saying except real leather, also fake leather. And this is what this post is about. You can combine this very easy and you can do a lot with . My outfits often consist of at least one black leather item . Without combining it too raunchy , what might happen sometimes which isn't very convenient, I too often wear black leather items. My personal favorites: matte leather backpacks, dc martens, shirts,highwaisted shorts ,dresses and don't forget my great love: the black leather jacket. In my opinion these items are almost unforgettable in your wardrobe , and that's why I am so glad about this upcoming fall trend you might already see these items in the shops quite often. Love it . So here you go: a post about my favorite leather items this fall .




                                                                  SKATER SKIRT

 I'm already loving the 'normal' skater skirts , but the faux leather skater skirt stole my heart . The nice thing about this item I think you still is girl-ish despite the edgy leather . I also really like the fact that it's highwaisted so it looks just a bit more sophisticated. You can combine this skirt very simple by using plain (crop) tops.    




                                                                       OVERALL

The overall is an item where at first I didn't really know what to think about it so well , but lately I'm starting to like this more and more. The fact that the leather is black and ( what i think is a bit more subtle to me than the baggy denim overalls ) , made me change my mind about this item . This can also be combined very simple with a plain shirt underneath, and I also love docs with this look . It depends on wheter you like this item ; it's a matter of loving it or hating it . I'm not sure if I would dare to wear this item , but I notice that I'm starting feeling more temptated to go in a store if I see this item laying in the display whilst walking by.




                                                               LEATHER JACKET


I pretty much convinced myself this item will ever not be fashionable . Also this is a edgy item , that you can combine in countless ways. It's very simple, but a good leather jacket can do wonders . Certainly this is ,in my opinion, an item that is a wardrobe must have  , whether it is faux or real leather .






                                                            LEATHER BACKPACK

I think a leather backpack is so worth your money. A backpack itself is already really handy, but because of the leather added to it it's will make even a big backpack fashionable. You can choose for a minimalistic one like shown on the picture above, but don't forget the vintage a like small ones, I think they're adorable.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten